Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sullivan: The Chubby Red-Head Who Owns A Piece Of My Heart

I'm going to take a break from hospital nonsense to pay tribute to the other little goofball in my life, Sullivan Richard Skywalker. I didn't get to post for his 5th and 6th month "birthdays" because I've been wrapped up in Spencer and his chemo and I couldn't feel more guilty. I worried so much about losing out on my bonding time with Sully but I swear that when I'm home with him on the weekends, I'm 100% wrapped up in HIM and he knows who his mama is. I can feel how much he loves me and he doesn't mind that I can't be there every minute. He's a wonderful baby. Everyone should be so lucky as to have a Sully but he's allll mine. And I could babble on and on about what makes him such a rad really guy but I've decided to use pictures instead. I don't think I've really posted any pictures of Sully since the beginning of the year and they perfectly describe everything I want to say about my little Porkchop better than I could.

MY FAVORITE SULLY PICS

JANUARY









FEBRUARY 





5 MONTHS OLD











MARCH 
























6 MONTHS OLD











HOSPITAL LIFE











No comments:

Post a Comment