Monday, September 3, 2012

36 Weeks: Wishing It Was Go-Into-Labor Day

3 weeks to go. 21 days. Can't wait.




My little buddy weighs about 6 pounds and is the size of a bowling ball. Bowling is something I look forward to doing when my womb is vacant. With the comparison, I've just realized how long it's been! Not important. This guy is running out of room for sure. We saw some major acrobatics this morning at my parents' which was funny because nature freaks my mom out! She laughed at the craziness.

Lots of the info this week on my Baby Making apps has to do with the baby's bones being designed for the birth canal. And there's a lot of chatter about episiotomies and other things I won't deal with. So we're just trucking along...this includes my headache. I gave up on the pain meds and am just trying to rest up as much as I can.

Yesterday, we went to an End Of Summer family get together and it was just what I needed. It didn't help my headache but it helped my mood. Good food, good people, and a change of scenery. It was really good for Spencer who got to play with his cousins. They're an awesome group of little dudes, no doubt.






Today, we went and bought a desk to put in our bedroom for school. We have an awesome office space in the basement now that it's all finished but I really wanted a space to be able to focus. A dedicated school space. I want to do everything this time around that I should've done last time. Making everyone proud is a priority. And this required a new desk! It's the little things that make me happy these days.

Right now, a bowl of pasta with tomatoes and garlic will make me happy!

4 days until my next OB/GYN appointment.
5 days until Spa Day with Carol High Hair.
16 days until our 3rd wedding anniversary.
17 days until my last day at work.
21 days until the C-Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment