Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Rambling: Trying To Alleviate My Poor Brain

"The Long and Winding Road" is off the table until this pregnancy is over. And "Starman" by David Bowie. And anything sad having to do with animals. And any homemade videos on You Tube about cancer, like the melanoma one or that one the Australian guy made before he passed. Nope. No way.

I'm laying in bed, feeling a little fishy, craving a Chocolate Banana Marshmallow milkshake from B-Spot, minus the dark rum. It's the first real craving I've had. But ice cream is sort of off the table because it's difficult to digest. Who deprives a pregnant person of ice cream?? Jerks.

Don't drink the water in Cleveland. In fact, to be safe, don't drink the water in Ohio. Everyone is pregnant. It's practically an epidemic.

Since last Monday, I've thrown up twice which is a major improvement from throwing up every hour of every day. Still on the pump but I'm dependent right now. I'm down a little over 10 pounds and very worried about if Sam I Am is getting what it needs from me. I've been reassured that all is well...my body will protect him/her first. But I'm still in a panic, of course.

Nothing about this round of human harvesting has been normal. Luckily, I see the doc for the second appointment in 10 days. Hopefully she can ease my ever-throbbing brain a bit. My family and friends have been so helpful and I can't thank them enough for being supportive. I feel a little guilty because we chose to have a baby. I'm feeling junky because of something we wanted and everyone else is babysitting me. I wish I could just bounce back already.

I'm rambling. I'm nervous. I'm exhausted. I'm 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment