Monday, September 17, 2012

38 Weeks: The Final Countdown!

38 weeks down and 1 to go. 7 short days until Sullivan Richard *2nd Middle Name Pending* Gansert is in my lovin' arms. This is my last weeks ever with a baby bump which is a little bittersweet. If I had started popping out puppies earlier, I think there would be more in my future. I love being a mom and, at most times, love being preggo. But I'm not complaining and I have no regrets. I couldn't be happier than I am with Spencer and Sullivan for sons. I know exactly what a lucky mama I am!

There isn't really much else to report. We've placed our bets on how big he'll be (Aiden said 7#1 21", Todd says 7#3, 20.5", and I'm going for a big, ol' 7#7 20"), the car seats are in the Swagger Wagon, and everything is squared away with Spencer. All I have to do now is make it through this week. This very last week.

Today we're celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary since we're both off. The past 2 years, we're gone somewhere overnight to celebrate but that really isn't wise in my current state. So we're keeping it local and kicking it off by going to The CLE Clothing Company to but hoodies, shirts, and a shot glass (anniversary tradition). Then we're going to the Melting Pot for lunch. Who knows what else will fill our day?

I'm just happy that we've made it this far, especially with all the stress of last year. That could've easily broken us. I think some people expected it to. We've made our house a home, brought 2 baby boys into the world and still love spending time together more than doing anything else. We're lucky. I know this. I look forward to our future as a family. A family that's increasing by 1 in only a week!!!

I can't believe that below is our final countdown! Especially since the very 1st countdown started with 105 days until the C-Section!!!

2 days until our 3rd Wedding Anniversary.
4 days until our next/last OB/GYN appointment.
7 days until the C-Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment