Monday, September 24, 2012

39 Weeks: This Is The Day

We're leaving for the hospital in half an hour and my stomach is in knots. I'm starving and I barely got any sleep, but I didn't expect anything different. I can't believe that in 3 hours, I'll be in the operating room. I can't think about it too much.

Phee-Bizzle is meeting us in the lobby and I can't tell you how much that means to me. She was there when Spencer was born and she was there with us for all the NICU nonsense. She knows how anxious I am and why and offered to hold my hand on the way up to Labor and Delivery.

I've been counting down and preparing and waiting for all of this to happen and here it is. Sullivan is coming today. My family is going to be complete. When you're young, you imagine what your husband and kids will be like. Mine have far exceeded my expectations and Sullivan is just going to seal the deal that life is good.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment