Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween: Too Tired To Type

I'm exhausted so I won't even be the tiniest bit clever. Today is our favorite holiday and we had to get up before the sun to get Spencer to the Oncology clinic. Boy, were his nurses psyched to see him and meet Sullivan! All is well. Our dude (who, along with his brother, was dressed like a skeleton) is up a pound and half an inch from his last appointment. Awesome. He didn't cry during his blood draw (so brave) and the results of that were solid. We celebrated with lunch at Fatheads.

After an hour of make-up and costuming, we went to my parents' Halloween party which was almost more fun without the Trick-or-Treating, rescheduled due to Frankenstorm. We decided to go as some of the Universal Monsters: Frankenstein, The Bride, Dracula, and The Mummy. Success, I'd say. We already discussed next year's costumes. Both my boys were so good today...and it was a long day.

Even now, at almost midnight, I can't sleep because I have to empty the milk jugs, as it were, and I'm sure Sully will want to eat again soon. He pretended to be a milk volcano awhile ago and that was a sticky/stinky disaster. But overall, boring as this post may be, Halloween was good this year and I do look forward to taking our little monsters around the block on Sunday.

Happy Halloween, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment